“Queen of the Con: The OC Savior” Debuts Thursday, May 5 on iHeartRadio and All Podcasting Platforms
Listen to the Trailer HERE
- Queen of the Con, the hit original podcast produced by Aliza Rosen’s AYR Media for iHeartMedia (the No. 1 podcast publisher globally according to podtrac) is returning to spotlight another twisted story of deception and betrayal on a colossal scale.
- Debuting Thursday, May 5, “Queen of the Con: The OC Savior” will unravel the story of Lizzie Mulder, a Laguna Beach resident who created and impersonated a stable of compelling characters, posing as a CPA and swindling each of her clients – many of whom considered Lizzie a close friend – out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Taking on a winery, a local salon and a luxury travel business, among other victims, Lizzie had scammed her way to more than $1.5M, when an extramarital affair with a local cowboy put her on the radar of an enterprising Laguna Beach detective.
- The first two episodes (of the 10-episode season) will premiere Thursday, May 5, with new episodes dropping weekly, every Thursday on iHeartRadio and all major podcasting platforms.
- The series is narrated and executive produced by TV producer and “con hunter” Johnathan Walton. Aliza Rosen executive produces for AYR Media. The series is distributed by the iHeartPodcast Network.
- Queen of the Con Season 1, billed “The Irish Heiress,” debuted September 2021 and told the story of Mair Smyth, a serial con artist who scammed her way through Hollywood from 2013 to 2017. The series was an immediate hit, garnering millions of downloads and quickly climbing the podcast charts and becoming one of the top 25 podcasts in the U.S.
- About AYR Media
AYR Media is a full-service production company focused on premium unscripted and documentary content, encompassing podcasts, television and film. Founded in 2020 by veteran producer and development executive Aliza Rosen, AYR podcasts include iHeart Media’s Queen of the Con and The Real Killer, as well as Bitter Blood: Kasem vs. Kasem, The First Wife: John Meehan’s Reign of Terror and The Murder of Robert Wone, all for Audible, among numerous other series set to launch in 2022. Other AYR projects include additional series for both Audible, iHeart Media and Crown Media, as well as other IP currently in development for television and streaming. For more information, please visit AYR Media’s website.